http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1229835027&group=0&frame_type=fb&blog=6154585&link=aHR0cDovL21vcmdhbnMyZGF5LmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8yMDEzLzA3L3N0cm9uZy1nb2QuaHRtbA&click=0&user=0https://www.facebook.com/CallieMarieCreationshttp://instagram.com/nickilynne15#http://www.pinterest.com/nickilynne767/

Monday, November 11

15 Weeks Baby #2

  Since we find out the gender this week I thought it would be fun to answer some old wives tales before the big reveal.  We are SO excited to know if this baby is a boy or a girl and can't wait to share the news with everyone soon!  

Sleep Position:
If you prefer sleeping on your left side, you’ll have a boy. Right side? You're pregnant with a girl.
BOY

Upset Stomach
Extreme nausea means you are having a daughter.  (Same as with Callie... but a little less so....)
BOY

Soft or Dry Hands
If your hands are dry during pregnancy, you are having a boy; soft—expect a girl.
BOY

Food Cravings
Salty/Sour: Boy.  Sweet: Girl
BOY

Adult Acne
If altering hormones makes your skin break out, expect a girl. (no skin change...)
BOY.

Mood Changes
If you’re experiencing pregnant mood swings, expect a baby girl to arrive soon.
GIRL

Pendulum Test
Dangle a chain with a charm over your palm. It swings back and forth: boy. In a circle: girl.
BOY

Even and Odd Numbers
If your age and year of conception are both even or odd, it’s girl. One even and one odd means a boy.
GIRL

Baby’s Heartbeat
If the baby’s heart beats more than 150 times per minute, you’re pregnant with a girl. Less than 150, it’s a boy.
GIRL

Stress Test
A child tends to be of the same sex as the parent who is less stressed at the time of conception.
BOY

Dream Meanings
If you dream about having a girl while pregnant, you will wind up having a boy and vice versa. (Had a boy dream so....)
GIRL

Chinese Calendar:
BOY
 
Totals:
Boy- 8
Girl- 4

Looks like old wives tales say it's going to be a boy!  I guess we will see very soon!


How far along: 15 weeks 6 days (in the picture)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 5 pounds (according to my home scale)

Maternity clothes: I'm still able to fit into my normal clothes with the assistance of a Blanqi and Belly Belt :)

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: So good, mostly attributed to our wonderful new bed.

Best moment last week: Getting to sit on my butt for an entire day, Saturday.  It was much needed after a very long week.  I also got to stand beside my best friend as she got married on Thursday night!

Movement: This past week I actually started to worry because I hadn't felt the baby move much.  But yesterday, out of nowhere, it kicked me good and hard reminding me that it was all okay. :)

Food cravings: Chips... Mainly the ruffled cheddar chips.  I can seriously eat an entire party sized bag by myself.  It's bad.

Gender: We will find out this week!!!!

Labor signs: None, but after doing way too much this past week I had my first contraction.  I was really upset since I was 19 weeks with Callie when I had my first and with this one I'm only 15.  Let's just pray it isn't a sign of things to come.

Belly button - in or out? In.

What I miss: Wine.  This week was my best friend's wedding and the wine was free flowing for the reception.  It's totally worth it to kick it during pregnancy, but that doesn't mean I don't miss it!

What I am looking forward to: Getting to see our baby twice this week and (HOPEFULLY) finding out the gender!

Milestones: Baby now has hair and can even suck it's thumb!  And I think my belly has officially popped.
 

No comments: