http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1229835027&group=0&frame_type=fb&blog=6154585&link=aHR0cDovL21vcmdhbnMyZGF5LmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8yMDEzLzA3L3N0cm9uZy1nb2QuaHRtbA&click=0&user=0https://www.facebook.com/CallieMarieCreationshttp://instagram.com/nickilynne15#http://www.pinterest.com/nickilynne767/

Monday, March 3

31 Weeks with Kellan

 Callie wanted in on the action this week so I let her help with the board decoration and she even "cheesed" it up for the photos!  She's my happy place, for sure.

 
 
How far along:  31 weeks 5 days (in the picture)
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss
: 21 lbs

Maternity clothes: Maternity leggings and lots of over-sized t-shirts.
 
Stretch marks: None on my belly... hoping to keep it that way!

Sleep: It's currently 12:26 am, sleep officially stinks this week.
 
Best moment last week: I went in for my weekly doctor visit and as I'm sitting there in the back waiting for my doctor, Josh comes walking in!  He totally surprised me by showing up to the appointment and I felt SO loved.  He typically comes to every appointment, but because of the frequency of visits this time around it's been difficult for him to get off work.  Needless to say, it was a much needed/appreciated surprise.   I also got to see my sister in law, niece and great friend from high school and had some friends over for a game night!  It was really great to get to see people I love so much, being on bed rest totally puts a damper on the social life.
 
Movement: Elbows and knees, feet and hands... this kid is going to be a ninja.
 
 Food cravings: Food?  Bleh....

Gender: BOY!!!  

Labor signs: Let's face it, I don't know what labor signs are anymore... with my last pregnancy I was in labor and didn't even know it until passing out while teaching my fourth graders.  I have been having contractions every 5 or so minutes for the past few hours tonight, but I'm sure things will be just fine in the morning.  Doctor appointment on Tuesday will give me a more accurate idea of how much I've progressed.

Belly button - in or out? Out, and it's hilarious.

What I miss: My stomach NOT being lodged behind my lungs making reflux simply impossible to avoid.  Even with over the counter meds my food will still continue to come up for hours after I've eaten. 

What I am looking forward to: Doctor appointment on Tuesday and hopefully good news of NO progressing.
 
 Milestones:  Sweet boy is putting on more weight everyday and those lungs are getting more and more developed. 

post signature

No comments: