http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1229835027&group=0&frame_type=fb&blog=6154585&link=aHR0cDovL21vcmdhbnMyZGF5LmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8yMDEzLzA3L3N0cm9uZy1nb2QuaHRtbA&click=0&user=0https://www.facebook.com/CallieMarieCreationshttp://instagram.com/nickilynne15#http://www.pinterest.com/nickilynne767/

Tuesday, July 9

The Dreaded Search for Childcare

The other night I woke up around 3 and couldn't go back to sleep once again {Maybe God is trying to tell me something}.  My heart started racing as the realization that it is July hit me. 

As blissfully happy as I've been staying at home with Callie this summer there has been a dull ache looming in the back of my mind.  Instantly I started freaking out about where we are going to take her for daycare {Unfortunately, our incredible, in-home daycare had to shut down last spring}, how I was going to manage the separation anxiety and actually get excited about work.  Panic struck my body and then I was reminded, stress and anxiety show a lack of faith in God.  I kept repeating over and over, I am faithful, I am faithful, I am faithful... I am faithful that God will provide childcare for our sweet girl, I am faithful that He will light a spark in my heart that will ignite my love for teaching so that I can get excited about work, I am faithful that He will hold my heart ever so tightly when I am forced to say goodbye to my baby every morning.  And then, I fell back to sleep. 

We still don't have childcare figured out for Callie and my heart is still dreading going back to work.  But you know what?  I am not anxiety stricken.  For that, I give thanks to God.  With that being said, ideally we would like to put Callie in an in-home environment for childcare or in a daycare that is lead by Christian principles.  There are a few leads but location seems to be a difficult thing to get around.  If you know of any great places, or even someone who is looking to fill a spot in their own home please let me know.  God has a place already prepared for her, I just need to find it now.  Any help would be much appreciated!  Besides, who wouldn't want this little angel 8 hours a day?! 


No comments: