http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1229835027&group=0&frame_type=fb&blog=6154585&link=aHR0cDovL21vcmdhbnMyZGF5LmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8yMDEzLzA3L3N0cm9uZy1nb2QuaHRtbA&click=0&user=0https://www.facebook.com/CallieMarieCreationshttp://instagram.com/nickilynne15#http://www.pinterest.com/nickilynne767/

Monday, July 1

Strong God

Most of you know how deeply music speaks to me.  I'm that girl you see at the stop light singing at the top of her lungs, hands in the air; not a care in the world.   Well, this past week I heard a song that got me right away and ever since it has been blasting on my speakers. 

The first verse starts, "Father to the fatherless..."  Well- yeah, that got my attention.  I've said it now for many months how thankful I am to have the only true Father I'll ever need.  My dad is gone, and though he was a wonderful father, he was just my earthly one.  My heart and soul are complete in the arms of Christ and this song has become an anthem for me.  I literally SHOUT the chorus at the top of my lungs until I have no voice.  Seriously.  You may get sick of hearing me say it but good golly I love my God... I am so not worthy of His forgiveness, grace or love but I am incredibly thankful and joyful that I get to sing to Him and want every single person I know to get a glimpse of His awesomeness. 

This song is called "Strong God" sung by Meredith Andrews.  Go ahead, give it a listen, and once you've gotten it down shout it out at the top of your lungs.  I promise you'll feel amazing afterward.  ;) 
Click here to listen!

"Father to the fatherless Defender of the weak
Freedom for the prisoner we sing

This is God in His holy place
This is God clothed in love and strength

Sing out lift your voice and cry out

Awesome is our strong God mighty is our God

You're with us in the wilderness faithful to provide
Every breath and every step we see

Sing out lift your voice and cry out
Awesome is our strong God mighty is our God
Sing out raise your hands and shout out
Awesome is our strong God mighty is our God

There is no higher no
There is no greater no
There is none stronger than our God"

P.S.  If you follow me on Google Reader it is going away (boooooo!!!) so make sure to add me on bloglovin'!  Follow my blog with Bloglovin  Thanks! 

No comments: