http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1229835027&group=0&frame_type=fb&blog=6154585&link=aHR0cDovL21vcmdhbnMyZGF5LmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8yMDEzLzA3L3N0cm9uZy1nb2QuaHRtbA&click=0&user=0https://www.facebook.com/CallieMarieCreationshttp://instagram.com/nickilynne15#http://www.pinterest.com/nickilynne767/

Friday, December 23

Week 15



I've not been the best about maintaining a pregnancy journal, something I promised myself I'd do, so I thought, well, better late than never!  Baby M is the size of a navel orange this week and measures in at 4 inches long!

The pregnancy has been pretty incredible so far.  Yes, I've had my fair share of "morning" sickness.  Weeks 8-13 were the worst for feeling icky.  I believe the baby was trying to take it easy on me as a new teacher because I didn't start feeling ill until about 7:00 each night.  Once 7 hit I was down for the count.  Fortunately I was able to keep most of my meals down.

After I reached the second trimester it was as if someone waved the magical wand over me and suddenly my "morning" sickness was gone!  Now, exhaustion has been a whole different story!  Making a little human is quite a lot of work, add that to 12 hour work days, a new job and trying to maintain a social life and I was pretty much at my breaking point.  This Christmas break couldn't have come at a better time.

We decided early on that during the pregnancy we wanted to take a lot of pictures.  Documenting life is something I've always been passionate about.  Yes, some of you may say to the extreme at times {5,700+ photos on facebook} but with my terrible memory it has really helped me to remember some incredible, and yes, sometimes boring, times of my life.  :)  We've been pretty good at taking a weekly photo, minus week 12 (Josh was out of town the entire week!) and I can't wait to look back on the changes after our little one is here.


On Thanksgiving day, on our way back home from my sister-in-law's house, I felt our sweet little baby move for the first time.  Everyone tells me that it was way to early to be feeling anything but I know for sure that it was Peanut.  It felt like a tiny butterfly was stuck under my belly button and was just fluttering around for a moment.  The feeling stopped me in my tracks, I knew exactly what it was!  Since then baby M has graced me with some crazy flutters reminding me that he/she is still there.  This is BY FAR my favorite part of pregnancy.  It is such a beautiful reminder that there really is a little person growing inside of me!  One of my favorite moments this week was getting to see baby M moving around in our 15 week ultrasound.  Less than a month until we find out if we're having a he or a she!!!

No comments: