http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1229835027&group=0&frame_type=fb&blog=6154585&link=aHR0cDovL21vcmdhbnMyZGF5LmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8yMDEzLzA3L3N0cm9uZy1nb2QuaHRtbA&click=0&user=0https://www.facebook.com/CallieMarieCreationshttp://instagram.com/nickilynne15#http://www.pinterest.com/nickilynne767/

Monday, November 30

What am I thankful for?

It's the time of year when everyone stops what they are doing to sit down and think about what they are thankful for. Personally, I try to do this more than once a year, but we all get busy and life slips by right before our eyes. So this year I thought I would sit down and make a list of some of the things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for:

  • Jesus Christ, my savior, who died on the cross and took my sin so that I can live an eternal life. Without the love and mercy of Christ I would be nothing.
  • A loving, supportive and absolutely amazing husband. Josh has been my best friend for nearly 7 years. He's been by my side as a constant and has never strayed. God has blessed us with each other and I know that He has blessed our marriage. It is incredible to be living with the one person I love most in this world and even better knowing that God is watching over us.
  • A family that is ever-growing. I've had an amazing family my entire life. A fabulous mother who always knew what to say/do and when to do it, a caring and supportive father to lead the way and show me love, an older brother who helped pave the way for me to become an adult, a beautiful sister in law who loves my brother dearly and a sister that has captured my heart with her vivacious personality and caring heart. This year my blessings have grown, I now have new members of my family and I feel so very blessed to be a part of theirs. The Morgans ( and extended family members ) are such an incredible group of individuals. They are some of the most caring, loyal, open and honest people I've ever met, spending this Thanksgiving with them really showed me how lucky I am to have been welcomed in with open arms.
  • Friends. Friends are hard to come by these days. Some friends come and go as they please, making your acquaintance whenever it's convenient for them. My friends, however, surpass them all. I have such caring and devoted friends who would lay their lives down for me knowing that I would fully do so in return. We have selfless friendships, always striving to show kindness and generosity to one another, pushing each other to be better women and leaning on each other in times of despair. God really knew what He was doing when He brought these ladies into my life.
  • A wonderful job. These days a good job is hard to find. I am truly thankful to have a job that is not only steady and worth while, but also Christ based. Our boss is an amazing man of God who gives of himself to help others. He is an inspiration to all of the employees and in turn we all strive to uphold the name of THG.
  • Our home. I know how rare it is to start a marriage off with a beautiful brand new home. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to build and continue to show gratitude for what we've been given.
There are many more things that I could add to this list. I am thankful for so much in this life, it's important to make an effort to sit down every now and again to think about all of the blessings in our lives. It's also important to share with others your gratitude for their roll in your life- so for each and every one of my friends and family, thank you for being a light in my life, for constantly showing me compassion and support and for blessing me with your friendship. This is a beautiful time of the year and I look forward to celebrating with you all!

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: